Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two New Brigades Ready for Action!

Over the weekend I was able to finish rebasing my British and French units for BAR. Well, apart from the French cavalry. Those are based with some unknown rock-like immovable substance from the UK and short of sawing the horses off at the feet, they are NOT coming off!

I hope to add some pics this weekend:

Brigade of Major General Sir Harald Dawes
  • 11th Foot, 36 figures
  • 20th Foot, 36 figures
  • 37th Foot, 36 figures
  • Grenadier Battalion, 36 figures
  • Artillery Battery, 2 6pdr, 8 gunners, 1 officer

Brigade of Louis Renault, Comte de Maison-Blanche

  • Conde, 1 battalion, 48 figures
  • La Sarre, 1 battalion, 48 figures
  • Royal Allemand, 1 squadron, 12 figures
  • Rougrave, 1 squadron, 12 figures
  • Royal Artillery, 2 4pdr, 8 gunners

6 comments:

  1. Yes indeed, we want photos so that we can see more of your figures.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to photos

    Looks like the start of a beautiful friendship...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, but you still owe me 10,000 francs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you to read comments like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least in the SYW we don't have to worry about any major Italian victories...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good from the list. I'll be keeping an eye out for the photos

    C

    ReplyDelete